Knowing where you want to go is important. Executing your plan to get there is crucial.
When everybody knows what to do and who to do it with, your organization can conquer with clarity.
Get Everybody on the Same Page
Always Know the Next Step in Your Plan
Stay the Course with Constant Accountability
A strategy without a plan to execute is at-risk. Don't let yours blow in the wind.
Is your organization tired of...
- Creating plans that fizzle out
- Lack of buy-in when new strategies are presented
- Not knowing what each person is responsible for
- Not reaching the finish line on important initiatives
Most organizations waste their strategic planning because they don't have the accountability to move the needle forward. We partner with you long-term to make sure your strategies are executed.
Our approach to strategic development is fueled by our conviction that there’s no value in strategic planning alone. We believe the only value in planning comes when it’s followed by accountable execution, and we hang our hat on the fact that we stick around after your strategic planning and partner with you in your execution of the strategy. This creates a long-term partnership that gets your team successfully moving together from point A to point Z with game-changing clarity.
It’s critical that you have the right people doing the right things at the right time. In order to have that, you need a clear strategy that helps get everybody on the same page. The problem is, a strategy without proper execution can fizzle out over time due to lack of buy-in, poor follow-through, and confusion.
We know that a strategy must be paired with consistent accountability to be successful. And we understand how defeating it is to develop strategies that don’t see the finish line, which is why we use our 20+ years of experience to provide the accountability needed to help organizations execute their strategies.
Here’s how we do it:
- First, we get to know your organization. Before we formulate a strategy, we need to understand where you’re coming from and how you got to where you are now. We’ll do this by conducting interviews with executives and key stakeholders, getting to know your organizational structure, and understanding the markets you compete in. This helps us have a foundation of accurate knowledge that we can build our strategy on.
- Next, we facilitate your strategic planning in a setting that allows executives to focus on where they want to take your organization how to get there. We love working with execs when their number one priority is getting on the same page for the betterment of the people they lead.
During our planning, we’ll evaluate existing strategies to see which ones are salvageable and develop new ones based on the unique opportunities and risks you face. We’ll establish a vision of where you want to be in the future, and create a step-by-step plan on how you will get there. While we create your strategy, we’ll clarify who is doing what, who is supporting who, and create specific benchmarks so every team member knows how they contribute to your success.
- Then, we stick with you for the long haul and make sure your strategy is executed as planned. This is what makes Peak Solutions different from other strategic facilitators. We don’t create strategies just to feel good. We create strategies with a commitment to executing them.
While the first part of our relationship is geared towards making sure your strategy is the best one for you, the most important work we do is help you execute your strategy and get it to the finish line. If your organization has suffered from strategies that don’t reach the finish line, we can help. To start a conversation about strategic planning with Peak Solutions, contact us here.
Ways We Develop Leaders
How we do it:
Strategic planning and execution can be different for everyone, but it usually goes something like this:
1. We Learn About Your Organization
First, we'll get to know you by learning about your history, interviewing important individuals, and coming to an understanding of past successful and failed strategies.
2. Get on the Same Page
As we build your strategy, we'll gather your executives to focus on where you want to go and what the best way to get there is.
3. Stay Focused and Accountable
Once your strategic plan is in place, we'll hold you to it with regular check-ins that provide an opportunity to get back on track and modify as needed.
Don't create strategies in vain.
Support your leaders with
resources to be their best.
It's possible for your organization to be filled with enthusiastic
individuals that are ready to work together confidently.
Take the first step with Peak Solutions.