Our Commitment to You
We know the frustration of unhealthy teams. In fact, we've learned by leading a few. Therefore, we commit to equip our clients with the tools necessary to create a "healthy culture" which is cohesive, clear, and executing – helping them realize their full potential.
- Cohesive - Employees have high confidence in and commitment to one another. Cohesion beats "Dysfunction."
- Clear – Every member of the team has a firm grasp of the guiding purpose, governing values, and desired practices of the organization. Clarity beats "Confusion."
- Executing - Teams efficiently align to achieve meaningful, obtainable goals, they know their progress, and they hold each other accountable. Execution beats "Waste."
We believe that the key to healthy and successful organizations is trust. This foundational truth is the anchor from which we operate as a team. It is imperative that our clients be confident in our integrity, competence and compassion. To that end, we commit to:
- Treat everyone with respect
- Responsibility and accountability 100% of the time
- Uncompromised excellence in all that we do
- Service to others first
- Take relationships and influence seriously
Founded in 2001, Peak Solutions is a consulting firm specializing in organizational health and effectiveness. Our philosophy is that success is contingent on healthy people in healthy relationships. We partner with our clients to cultivate this health through three simple practices.
Ranging from large global organizations to local businesses, our clients are intent on leading their industries by building healthy teams. Helping them align and inspire their teams is our passion and our privilege.
Money Magazine named Fort Collins the best place to live in the U.S. in 2006 and has consistently ranked it as one of the top places to live and run a business. Known locally as “The Fort”, Fort Collins is an entrepreneurial town and is a center of economic activity. Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins offers a vibrant lifestyle with its many outdoor activities.
Fort Collins is a hub for clean energy, manufacturing, bioscience, and agri-tech businesses. Its higher-education and enterprising business culture create a competitive edge which Peak Solutions uses to its advantage as we seek to provide all organization types with the tools they need to succeed in a progressive business culture.